Policies Adopted by the GPMTD Board of Trustees
Disruptive Passenger Policy – Adopted September 9, 2013
Passenger Conduct Policy – Adopted July 13, 2015
Greater Peoria Mass Transit District does not provide Charter Service
Appeal Process & Guidelines for Paratransit Policy – Adopted August 8, 2016
Pet Policy – Adopted February 13, 2017
Reasonable Modification Policy and Form – Adopted February 13, 2017
Advertising Policy – Updated June 8, 2020
Face Mask Policy – Implemented July 27, 2020
Social Media Policy
CityLink’s presence on social media platforms is designed to provide customers with important information and updates. CityLink encourages individuals to interact with their accounts; however, content that is deemed inappropriate or harmful may be removed and/or the user blocked without notice. The following behaviors will not be tolerated on CityLink’s social media accounts:
- Threats of violence or other potentially criminal behavior,
- Hate speech,
- Profanity, obscenity, vulgarity or nudity,
- Defamation to a person or people,
- Name calling and/or personal attacks,
- Comments specific to an individual’s employment with CityLink that may be considered non-public information or personal information
- Comments whose main purpose are to sell a product or service,
- Comments that infringe on copyrights,
- Spam comments, such as repeat comments, and
- Links to non-relevant sites
All social media platforms are third party websites and CityLink has limited control over how personal information is collected by the websites. Users are encouraged to read the Terms and Policies of each social media website they choose to engage with.
Important reminder: Communications with CityLink, whether on social media, through email, or traditional mail are considered public information, and are subject to the Local Records Act and Freedom of Information Act.
CityLink’s social media accounts are managed by the Marketing & Public Relations Department. We may be contacted directly at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interactions with and responses from CityLink’s social media accounts can be expected Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
If you need assistance with CityLink’s social media accounts, please call the Marketing & Public Relations Department at 309-679-8138. For general information on CityLink service, please call Customer Service at 309-676-4040.