To apply for positions at CityLink, please fill out completely the online application below. Resumes and a current Motor Vehicle Record (MVR) can be scanned and emailed to the HR at firstname.lastname@example.org or you can mail them to:
2105 NE Jefferson St.
Peoria, IL 61603
*You can obtain a copy of your MVR at your local State of Illinois Driver’s License facility or our local department of motor vehicles (if out of state).
Current job openings:
Paratransit Manager (PDF)
Part-Time Bus Operator (PDF)
CityLink always accepts applications from qualified candidates for the position of part-time Bus Operator.
Qualified applicants must:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Possess a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass a pre-employment Department of Transportation (DOT) drug test and physical.
- Complete and pass a 5-week training class.
OTHER POSITIONS MAY BE AVAILABLE PERIODICALLY AND INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AT CITYLINK ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES OR ADVERTISED THROUGH LOCAL ONLINE EMPLOYMENT LISTINGS.
CityLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer