New Construction Project Update – May 2023
Employees are CityLink are getting excited by the progress being made at the new construction of our new three-story building! We are starting to see walls go up on the first floor maintenance office area and door frames are being installed. It’s really starting to become a reality now!
The latest updates from the new maintenance and administrative facilities (Phase B) construction project for CityLink, are below.
- N.E. Finch – Backfilling bio retention basin in rock
- Illinois Civil Contractors, Inc. (ICCI) – Forming pavement curb & gutter east admin & garage
- Wright-Way Interior Systems – Installing metal stud framing & sheathing at admin 3rd floor
- Western Specialty Contractors – Loading admin roof for installation
- Bedrock Painting
- Painting garage ceiling
- Painting precast panels at garage
- ANJ Electric – Installing conduit at mezzanine & 1st floor
- PIPCO – Installing duct work at admin 2nd floor
- Tobin Brothers Mechanical – Installing overflow piping in garage.
- River City Construction (RCC)
- Installing window blocking at admin
- Installing door frames on 1st floor
- General clean
Below you will find updated photos below that were taken over the past several weeks. We are still unable to provide a timelapse video update this month, but RCC uploaded a great aerial video of the project on their Facebook page last week that you should check out!