New Construction Project Update – Mar. 2023
Work on the CityLink construction project continues as we approach spring. The latest updates from the new maintenance and administrative facilities (Phase B) construction project for CityLink, are below.
- ANJ Electric
- Drilled light poles
- Installed conduit in electrical room backfilled
- Installed underground conduit at admin 1st floor
- Installed conduit at interior side of west precast
- Anderson Analytical (Safetylane) – Installed frames for diamond lifts
- Tobin – Installed underground plumbing at NW end of garage & equipment Room
- Hanley – United Ironworkers
- Installed steel at admin west canopy
- Installed rebar at chassis wash
- River City Construction (RCC)
- Installed vapor barrier at admin 1st floor
- Poured west side of admin 2nd floor slab on deck
- Poured admin 3rd floor west slab on deck
- Poured tire carousel slab in garage, chassis wash base slab, lube room recessed slab and tool storage slab
- Currently 36.51% complete on Phases B, C, & D
River City Construction female staff and CityLink female staff were invited to a walkthrough of the construction site for International Women’s Day on March 8, 2023 and in conjuction with Women in Construction Week. This offered an opportunity for the ladies to see the project up close and ask questions about the progress.
You will find updated photos below that were taken over the past several weeks, including photos from the walkthrough on March 8.