New Construction Project Update – Jun. 2022
It has been a while since we’ve provided an update, but a lot has happened in the last several weeks! The latest updates from the new paint/body shop (Phase A) and the new maintenance and administrative facilities (Phase B) construction project for CityLink, are below.
Phase A – Rear Building (Paint/Body Shop):
- Subcontractors are working on Punch List items
- Pending breaker for the Paint Booth control panel
- Final Test & Balance to follow once control panel completed
- Close out and final owner training
- Currently 98% complete on Phase A
Phases B, C, & D:
- NE Finch – Removing Trees & Finished North Parking Lot
- 1978 Building Demolition
- NE Finch – Clearing, & Demolishing Concrete Slab
- NE Finch – Started Excavating for Admin Building
- Tobin – Sewer Tie in at Jefferson
- Currently 15% construction complete on Phases B, C, & D
You will find update photos below that were taken over the past several weeks of the demolition of the 1978 garage. We are excited to share that we finally have a new time-lapse video to include! This video was taken between May 25, 2022 and June 13, 2022 and features some of the demo of the 1978 garage.
Project Phasing Timeline:
- Phase A – Rear Building (Paint and Body Shop)
- Completion Expected April 19, 2022 (Substantial completion)
- Phase B – Admin/Maintenance Shop & Visitor Parking
- Demo of 1978 Building – April/May of 2022
- 1 year for site & building construction phase – May/June of 2023
- Phase C – South Storage Building Renovation
- Final Completion Expected December 2023
- Phase D – Annex
- Phase BCD went Out for Bid – December 2021
- Final Completion for all phases is expected December 2023
To view photos from our groundbreaking event that took pace on May 24, 2022, please visit this album on our Facebook page.
As construction continues, updates will be made on the progress through our website and YouTube channel.
You must be logged in to post a comment.