New Construction Project Update – Jul. 2022
The latest updates from the new paint/body shop (Phase A) and the new maintenance and administrative facilities (Phase B) construction project for CityLink, are below.
Phase A – Rear Building (Paint/Body Shop):
- Punch list, close out documents, and owner training
- Control panel for Paint Booth being completed
- Currently 98% complete
Phases B, C, & D:
- Jefferson work completed & Traffic Control taken down
- ANJ Electric installing rebar & chairs for conduit at front entrance, backfilled and graded
- NE Finch working on Storm & Retainage Pond
- NE Finch – Excavating for Footings, and backfilling at Keyway at admin
- River City Construction formed Keyway at admin and installed base plates at forms
- United Rebar installed rebar for high wall at admin
- Currently 20% complete
You will find update photos below that were taken over the past several weeks, along with a new time-lapse video that was taken between May 25, 2022 and July 8, 2022 and features some more footage of the demo of the 1978 garage.
Project Phasing Timeline:
- Phase A – Rear Building (Paint and Body Shop)
- Completion Expected April 19, 2022 (Substantial completion)
- Phase B – Admin/Maintenance Shop & Visitor Parking
- Demo of 1978 Building – April/May of 2022
- 1 year for site & building construction phase – May/June of 2023
- Phase C – South Storage Building Renovation
- Final Completion Expected December 2023
- Phase D – Annex
- Phase BCD went Out for Bid – December 2021
- Final Completion for all phases is expected December 2023
As construction continues, updates will be made on the progress through our website and YouTube channel.
You must be logged in to post a comment.