New Construction Project Update – Aug. 2022
The latest updates from the new paint/body shop (Phase A) and the new maintenance and administrative facilities (Phase B) construction project for CityLink, are below.
Phase A – Rear Building (Paint/Body Shop):
- Punch List – 80% complete
- Close Out Documents – 95% complete, pending test & balance report
- Owner Training – ANJ/K-Com & Pipco completed a few weeks ago
- Currently 99% completed
Phases B, C, & D:
- Illinois Civil Contractors Inc (ICCI) poured front entrance and caulked expansion joints
- NE Finch laid rock at front entrance, removing asphalt and concrete slab
- River City Construction (RCC) forming high wall & pilasters
- RCC poured concrete for footings
- RCC set anchor bolt templates & wrecking forms for piers & elevator shaft
- NE Finch graded south of fuel island after sewer pipe was installed.
- Currently 20% completed
You will find update photos below that were taken over the past several weeks, along with a new time-lapse video that was taken between July 11, 2022 and August 8, 2022.
You must be logged in to post a comment.