CityLink to Host New Round of CityLink on the Move Public Meetings in November
In 2019, CityLink completed a detailed study of its entire fixed route bus system, called CityLink on the Move. The study reviewed current routes, schedules, and ridership. CityLink also gathered feedback from the community through a rider survey, outreach at the Transit Center and hosted several public meetings. The outcome of the study was a five-year plan to improve and expand bus service. CityLink is preparing to implement the first phase of the plan in March 2022 and it is hosting public meetings to share information and receive feedback from the public on the proposed improvements. Visit www.citylinkonthemove.org for more information and details on CityLink on the Move.
Face masks/coverings are required to be worn at all in-person public meetings. Anyone not complying with wearing a face mask/covering will be asked to leave the meeting.
Virtual Meeting Options
- Option 1: Monday, November 1, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m.
- Option 2: Monday, November 1, 2021 from 5:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
In-Person Meeting Options
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00 p.m. at the Pekin Public Library
- Wednesday, November 3, 2021 from 2:00 p.m. to 3:00 p.m. at the East Peoria City Hall
- Friday, November 5, 2021 from 11:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. at the Tri-County Urban League
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 a.m. at the CityLink Transit Center
- Wednesday, November 10, 2021 from 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m. at the CityLink Transit Center
- There is an online survey option for those unable to attend the virtual or in-person public meetings. This brief survey is available until December 1, 2021 at: www.surveymonkey.com/r/CityLink2021