CityLink on the Move
In 2019, CityLink completed a detailed study of its entire bus system, called CityLink on the Move. The study reviewed current routes, schedules, and ridership. CityLink also gathered feedback from the community through a rider survey, outreach at the transit center, and several public meetings.
The outcome of the study was a five-year plan to improve and expand bus service.
CityLink is preparing to implement the first phase of the plan in early 2021 and would like to hear from you! Submit comments and questions to our Planning Administrator firstname.lastname@example.org.
CityLink on the Move public meetings were hosted by CityLink to share information about the proposed improvements the weeks of November 9, 2020 and November 16, 2020. You can view the PowerPoint presentation that was presented at the public meetings below, along with recordings of the two virtual public public meetings held on November 11, 2020.
VIRTUAL PUBLIC MEETING RECORDINGS
11/11/2020 at 12:00 PM
11/11/2020 at 5:00 PM
PROPOSED ROUTE IMPROVEMENTS
Proposed route changes include:
- Better access to grocery stores and employment centers
- More service in high-ridership neighborhoods
The slider tool below allows you to compare the existing CityLink route network with the proposed route network.
Mobile users: Swipe the circle in the middle of the image left and right to compare each network.
Desktop users: Click and hold the circle in the middle of the image; drag left and right to compare each network.
A high-resolution version of the proposed route network can also be download here:
- Proposed Route Network – Updated 10/28/20
PROPOSED SCHEDULE IMPROVEMENTS
Proposed schedule improvements include:
- More frequent midday service on Routes 1, 7, 10, and 13
- More frequent service on all routes between 5-6 p.m.
- Later service on Routes 3, 4, 7, and 11
- After 6 p.m., all routes improved from 75 to 60-minute service
- Increased Sunday Service
CITYLINK ON THE MOVE REPORTS
- CityLink on the Move: Existing Conditions Report
- CityLink on the Move: Final Report
- CityLink on the Move: Final Report Appendices
If you have questions or comments related to the CityLink on the Move project, please e-mail CityLink staff directly at email@example.com.