CityLink on the Move
In 2019, CityLink completed a detailed study of its entire bus system, called CityLink on the Move. The study reviewed current routes, schedules, and ridership. CityLink also gathered feedback from the community through a rider survey, outreach at the transit center, and several public meetings.
The outcome of the study was a five-year plan to improve and expand bus service.
Submit comments and questions to our Assistant Director of Operations at firstname.lastname@example.org.
VIRTUAL PUBLIC MEETING RECORDINGS
11/1/2021 at 12:00 PM
11/1/2021 at 5:00 PM
PROPOSED ROUTE IMPROVEMENTS
Proposed route changes include:
- Better access to grocery stores and employment centers
- More service in high-ridership neighborhoods
The slider tool below allows you to compare the existing CityLink route network with the proposed route network.
Mobile users: Swipe the circle in the middle of the image left and right to compare each network.
Desktop users: Click and hold the circle in the middle of the image; drag left and right to compare each network.
A high-resolution version of the proposed route network can also be download here:
- Proposed Route Network – Effective 3/6/2022
PROPOSED SCHEDULE IMPROVEMENTS
Proposed schedule improvements include:
- More frequent midday service on Routes 1, 7, 10, and 13
- More frequent service on all routes between 5-6 p.m.
- Later service on Routes 3, 4, 7, and 11
- After 6 p.m., all routes improved from 75 to 60-minute service
- Increased Sunday Service
CITYLINK ON THE MOVE REPORTS
- CityLink on the Move: Existing Conditions Report
- CityLink on the Move: Final Report
- CityLink on the Move: Final Report Appendices
If you have questions or comments related to the CityLink on the Move project, please call CityLink at 309-676-4040.