CityLink on the Move
In 2019, CityLink completed a detailed study of its entire bus system, called CityLink on the Move. The study reviewed current routes, schedules, and ridership. CityLink also gathered feedback from the community through a rider survey, outreach at the transit center, and several public meetings.
The outcome of the study was a five-year plan to improve and expand bus service. The first phase of route improvements went into effect on March 6, 2022.
Submit comments and questions to our Assistant Director of Operations at email@example.com.
VIRTUAL PUBLIC MEETING RECORDINGS
11/1/2021 at 12:00 PM
11/1/2021 at 5:00 PM
PROPOSED ROUTE IMPROVEMENTS
Proposed route changes included:
- Better access to grocery stores and employment centers
- More service in high-ridership neighborhoods
The slider tool below allows you to compare the existing CityLink route network with the new route network.
Mobile users: Swipe the circle in the middle of the image left and right to compare each network.
Desktop users: Click and hold the circle in the middle of the image; drag left and right to compare each network.
A high-resolution version of the proposed route network can also be download here:
- Proposed Route Network – Effective 3/6/2022
PROPOSED SCHEDULE IMPROVEMENTS
Proposed schedule improvements included:
- More frequent midday service on Routes 1, 7, 10, and 13
- More frequent service on all routes between 5-6 p.m.
- Later service on Routes 3, 4, 7, and 11
- After 6 p.m., all routes improved from 75 to 60-minute service
- Increased Sunday Service
CITYLINK ON THE MOVE REPORTS
- CityLink on the Move: Existing Conditions Report
- CityLink on the Move: Final Report
- CityLink on the Move: Final Report Appendices
If you have questions or comments related to the CityLink on the Move project, please call CityLink at 309-676-4040.