You are here
CityLink paratransit service is a "safety net" for only those individuals who do not have the functional capability to use the fixed-route system. Disability alone does not qualify a person to ride the paratransit service under the American's with Disabilities Act.
Who is eligible?
Any individual who has a disability or mutiple disabilities that result in the following may be eligible for CityLift paratransit service:
- inability to get on a fixed-route bus.
- inability to disembark from a fixed-route bus.
- inability to get to or from or wait at a fixed-route bus stop.
What is the cost?
It costs $2.00 per trip or $4.00 roundtrip.
Where can individuals buy CityLift tickets?
CityLift tickets can only be purchased at both CityLink locations:
407 SW Adams St
Peoria, Illinois 61602
2105 NE Jefferson Ave
Peoria, Illinois 61603
What is the application process?
Persons who seek paratransit service must first obtain and complete an application. ADA application forms can be obtained upon request by:
- The Transit District will mail or fax an application to any person requesting it, by calling the Special Service office at 309-679-8183.
- Applications may also be obtained by visiting CityLink's Transit Center at 407 SW Adams or CityLink's Administration office at 2105 NE Jefferson
- You can also download an application online by clicking here.
What can you expect?
Once we have received your application, we will call you to schedule an evaluation. Transportation is provided to the evaluation and it is free of charge. You will be notfied of eligibility within 21 days.
For any questions call 309-679-8183 or to schedule a trip please call 309-999-3667.
Download the CityLift Paratransit Rider's Guide (Effective June 2014)