You are here
Schedules & Routes
► #5 Main
Reading the Route Guide:
- This guide provides route information for all routes.
- Schedules indicate when a bus will arrive at major stops along the route. Select the appropriate route.
- Use the section of the timetable that corresponds to the direction of travel. (i.e. From Transit Center or To Transit Center.)
- Only key points along the route are listed.
- Read the timetable from left to right.
- Find the stop nearest to your boarding location. If your stop is not at a time point use the previous time point to determine when you should be at your stop.
- Read down the column to determine the departure time.
- Read across to determine the time of arrival and intersection nearest your destination.
NOTE: CityLink bus schedules change periodically; and times are approximate and may vary due to traffic, weather conditions, construction or detours.