New Construction Project Update – Nov. 2023
As we are nearing the end of 2023, it is fun to look back at all of the progress that’s been made on our new building. While it has been interesting and sometimes challenging for our employees to work in a construction zone, seeing the building rise up has generated a sense of excitement for what the future holds. Just last week, the furniture vendor visited the site and was able to talk with employees about the layouts for their respective offices. Knowing that we’re at the point of picking out furniture is another example of how close we’re getting to officially moving in. We know the move-in date is on the horizon!
We want to thank the dedicated contractors for their hard work this year. See what they’ve been up to the past few weeks below.
- Tazewell Asphalt – Installed asphalt at alley
- NE Finch – Removed concrete
- Western Installed panels at east & west elevations
- Tobin – Continuing to install fixtures throughout
- ANJ Electric
- Dropping in lights & running conduit for cameras
- (K-Com) Pulling data wiring to 2nd floor
- Poured duct bank near wash bay
- Installing diffusers, radiant panels & setting tanks
- (Base 2) Pulling Control Wiring to IT Closet.
- Bedrock – Painting throughout
- Quality Erectors – Setting lockers on 1st & 2nd floors
- Carpet Weavers – Installing tile throughout
- Wright-Way – Finishing walls and installing ceiling grid throughout
- River City Construction
- Setting casework throughout
- Safetylane working on lift control installation
- Phase B complete to date = 73.48%
Below you will find several updated photos that were taken recently. We also encourage you to check out the new drone/aerial video of the project that RCC posted on their Facebook page this week.