You are here
The Greater Peoria Mass Transit District (CityLink) advertises job openings on PeoriaHelpWanted.com. Please visit the website to see current job openings and to apply online.
Citylink always accepts applications from qualified candidates for the position of part-time Bus Operator.
Qualified applications must:
- Be at least 21 years of age.
- Posses a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Pass a background check.
- Pass a pre-employement Department of Transportation (DOT) drug test and physical.
- Complete and pass a 5-week training class.
CDL training is provided to qualified individuals. If interested, please submit an application at:
CityLink Administration Office
2105 NE Jefferson Avenue
Peoria, IL 61603
To be considered, all applicants must include a current Illinois Motor Vehicle Report with the application.
No Phone Calls Please.
OTHER POSITIONS MAY BE AVAILABLE PERIODICALLY AND INFORMATION WILL BE AVAILABLE AT CITYLINK ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICES OR ADVERTISED THROUGH LOCAL ONLINE EMPLOYMENT LISTINGS.
CityLink is an Equal Opportunity Employer